Wednesday 25 July 2012

OPSSS..!! SORRY...


BISMILLAH.....


Sometime we feel stupid when we ask others' forgiveness. Sometime we feel like we are a looser when we say "sorry". Sometime we feel like it's so shameful when we "kneel down" to say "sorry". But, one thing that we must know is, we do not loss anything, other than blessing of ALLAH SWT. We should worry that if we are too obvious in taking care of our EGO (by not saying 'SORRY' and not giving forgiveness) without thinking about our good deed including our fasting and prayer, they are accepted or not by ALLAH?



May be to some of us, it is so hard to say 'sorry'.

~"what happen if he/she doesn't forgive me..?"
~"why should I apologize first..?"
~"who cares if he/she does not forgive me.."

I believe that, there are some of us think like these. I know that apologizing doesn't come easy for some of us. Throw it away from our mind. Believe that, by saying that simple word (SORRY), we do not loss anything but the situation will get better. The words, “I’m sorry” can get us out of trouble when we have done something wrong or hurt someone we care about.

Just go to that person and say like these :

~"if I have done anything wrong to you, I'm sorry.."
~"I'm sorry for troubling you.."
~"I'm sorry for all my doing wrong to you.."~

Just choose. Let us discipline ourselves to be humble enough to graciously and freely say we are sorry when we have offended others.
Humble ourselves and do so, and say it like we mean it. We do not loss anything. Set it in our mind. ^_^



~~sorry for everything.. =) ~~ salam RAMADHAN KAREEM

No comments:

Post a Comment